• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More sob stories please.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More sob stories please.

Hi all
    Could you please find some more stories like the one today about the stupid woman stuck in Spain in a house she cannot afford to live in and cannot afford to sell.

They entertain me.

Please find some more.
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

I'm sure SY01 will be along shortly with some fictional tale of woe to entertain you.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
      I'm sure SY01 will be along shortly with some fictional tale of woe to entertain you.

Wilmslow

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Wilmslow
        Same difference.

Comment

Somehow it is more entertaining when they try to make you believe the story is real.

I know that a story in the Mail does not have a lot of credibility, but still you can get that nice warm feeling when reading it.

SY and Wilmslow have lost so much credibility that they can no longer fool my little brain.
          "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
            Somehow it is more entertaining when they try to make you believe the story is real.

I know that a story in the Mail does not have a lot of credibility, but still you can get that nice warm feeling when reading it.

SY and Wilmslow have lost so much credibility that they can no longer fool my little brain.
            This makes me glum.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post

True, they're both so full of bovine excretion that the concept of credibility is totally alien. In Wilmslow's defence though that ID is clearly a sockie that was created to entertain where as SY01 is just a genuine sad sack who likes telling tall tales and probably wouldn't know how to tell the truth even if given intensive 1 on 1 training for 18 months.

Comment

In Wilmslow's defence though that ID is clearly a sockie

Apparently he is real, or so we are being lead to believe...

Comment

True, they're both so full of bovine excretion that the concept of credibility is totally alien. In Wilmslow's defence though that ID is clearly a sockie that was created to entertain where as SY01 is just a genuine sad sack who likes telling tall tales and probably wouldn't know how to tell the truth even if given intensive 1 on 1 training for 18 months.
                  So you're a troll now? Needs work.
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Apparently he is real, or so we are being lead to believe...
                    Yes a person on the Internet (I've never met) told me another person on the Internet (I've never met) is real, so it must be true.

Comment

Working...
                    X