PDA

View Full Version : Techniques for getting your dog to eat Jalapeno pepper

suityou01
4th March 2011, 00:55
I really need help with this. SY02-05 are in bed. I have been at the pub playing darts. I dialled out for a kebab, and when it was delivered SY-Pooch suddenly joined me on the sofa.

As it was a mixed kebab I try to vary her diet. She turned her nose up at the pickled red cabbage and the lettuce. However the shish kebab and chicken shish chunks were acceptable.

In a last ditch attempt to try and balance this with some veg I offered a jalapeno pepper. She snubbed me. I then tried to smear it in humous and then glue a piece of shish kebab to it. The whole was taken in, and the jalapeno was reproduced minus humous and shish chunk.

Weird considering she likes vindaloo. :confused:

I reserve the right to sober up and look on this post with shame.

Zippy
4th March 2011, 00:59
I think SY-Pooch needs help and tomorrow you are going to need a shovel. Maybe give her a dry biscuit eh - she'll be happy.

suityou01
4th March 2011, 01:05
I think SY-Pooch needs help and tomorrow you are going to need a shovel. Maybe give her a dry biscuit eh - she'll be happy.

:spel SY02 :D

SueEllen
4th March 2011, 07:21
I reserve the right to sober up and look on this post with shame.

You should be.

On another note a mate of mine got her dog to eat a couple of chillies out of a bag. She and the rest of her family did nothing. They just took the shopping out as normal. Left the chillies on the counter went out. Came back to find the bag of chillies near the dog's basket and the dog sitting quietly curled up in the basket. After that the dog wasn't so greedy. :smile

darmstadt
4th March 2011, 07:21
You know how dogs like to lick their bottoms, well rub their bottoms with extra hot chilli sauce, stand back and watch :laugh

Churchill
4th March 2011, 07:26
You know how dogs like to lick their bottoms, well rub their bottoms with extra hot chilli sauce, stand back and watch :laugh

Steady on!

suityou01
4th March 2011, 09:59
:glasses

mornin :wave:

:puke: