• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has anyone dealt with / knows about Halcyon Managment Ltd?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(other than what's on the web-site https://www.halcyonpay.com/default.aspx )

thks

Originally posted by Freelancer1 View Post
    (other than what's on the web-site https://www.halcyonpay.com/default.aspx )

thks
    To-day my contact in the IOM went to find out about them...he says the directors are called Christopher Stephen Smith a British Trust Manager and a Susan O'Rorke who is a British Company Secretary - both live over there in the Isle of Man. There are just two shareholders - both are companies with the same Isle of Man address - 5 Athol Street in Douglas. I'm told that address is for Anglo Manx Trust Company Limited.
    The access for Halcyon is described to me as "up and through a back door in a lane above an internet cafe called Feegans Lounge". On the letterbox inside the door besides the name of Halcyon there is also Helix Management Limited - About Us
    On its web-site under "who are we" it says "Our team comprises internationally respected professionals.." but no names given!!

Does anyone know anything about any of these names or companies?
    thx

Comment

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get to find out all about them at the winding-up petition court hearing.

Comment

"through a back door" is probably appropriate.

Comment

"Halcyon's solution utilises the combination of a remuneration trust which is structured to provide lifestyle support by way of (in the form of) personal loans granted on commercial terms and PAYE salary. To back up our solution, we have consulted with leading tax advisors in the United Kingdom."

Consulation: Dodgy scheme?
          Yep
          Ok thanks.
          That will be £500 please.

Can't believe how many new posters seem to be enquiring about these schemes lately - couldn't possibly be could it?
          Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Helix Management Limited

This got added to the researchers list so no news as yet but has anyone ever dealt with them?

Comment

Working...
            X