• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I sh1tted myself at work today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sh1tted myself at work today

God, this must be one of the most embarrassing days of my short life.

There is a film company making a sit-com right outside where I work. Its caused a real problem for my parking, but I got my own back by joining the food queue for beef in black bean sauce yesterday.

Anyways, at about 9 this am, I gets a twinge in my belly. Panic. I cant use the bogs in clientco, because its a small office, and there is no place to hide.
    So I makes an excuse about my car, blah blah, parking, and headed off across the road. they MUST have temporary actors bogs.

AHAH. I was right. just off from the film units parking, on the croquet green, was a portable bog.
    So I dived in, keks down, jeez h chr1st, what an explosion. It looked like that pile of triceratops dung in jurassic park. So I started to toggle the handle, and all this blue liquid came out, and my dollop got washed down. But I could tell by the sound, it didnt drop far.

Please God, let this portable bog be connected up to a septic tank. please please please.

So I got dressed, and left , trying to look inconspicuous. had a quick shufty
    there on the grass, next to the path, was my steaming pile, with a little flag of bog roll waving in the wind.

but thats not the embarrassing bit. because I got away with that. noone saw me

at 11:30, I got another twinge.

This time I headed for the pub. but the windows were all covered with black masking. The door was covered in black blankets and there were lights pointing in. pub closed. I could tell that I had a minute at the most.
    Round to the next pub - opens at 12.
    So I headed for the car park, hid behind a van, and sh@t for britain.

I had to walk round to my car, covered in sh1te, drive home, clothes in the washing machine, scrub my boots, and me in the shower.

luckily, I can tell youse lot, because your my friends

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

What a shit: story.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      What a tulip story.
      leave me alone. I'm not well

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)

Comment

Never good when that happens, I the closest I got was overdosing on laxatives but that was in my own home so not too far to run (still did not make it )

So you have my sympathy
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          luckily, I can tell youse lot, because your my friends
          you're
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

What is the past particple of to tulip? Is is tulipted or shat? Or just tulip?
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
              you're
              Hes a Scouser.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post

What is the past particple of to tulip? Is is tulipted or shat? Or just tulip?
                bulbed

HTH
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  you're

im thinking about the old age pensioner croquet players.

'Look at that Enid, horrible sit com actors. how unrefined, let us look the other way'
                  'errr, mable, whats that fkkking SMELL'

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

Poor EO It's not nice.

But don't worry, we won't judge you, stinky.
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X