• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Under Investigation - in the Isle of Man - today!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Under Investigation - in the Isle of Man - today!!

I'm told there is a seminar there today that is likely to be well attended!!

Chtd Inst Of Taxation Lecture - Search and seizure powers

Starts: Wednesday April 06, 2011, 12:30PM BST
    Ends: Wednesday April 06, 2011, 02:00PM BST
    Event Type: Training/Seminar
    Price: Free
    Website: http://www.tax.org.uk/members/Branch...seizure-powers
    Industry: financial services
    Keywords: search and seizure, powers, investigating authorities, domestic and international, Cains, Advocates
    Intended For:
    Organization:
    This lecture by Seth Caine and Lindsey Birmingham both IOM Advocates from Cains will provide a general overview of search and seizure powers of investigating authorities for domestic and international purpose, with a specific focus on Isle of Man powers

Wish I was there and could ask some questions - but expect to have some feedback sent to me.
    F1

apparently the presentation slides are going to be made available - if I can arrange for them to come my way would it be possible to post them up here? how to do that??
    cheers
    F1

Comment

Originally posted by Freelancer1 View Post
      apparently the presentation slides are going to be made available - if I can arrange for them to come my way would it be possible to post them up here? how to do that??
      cheers
      F1
      Slideshare.net and post a link here. One pint from me easily

Comment

Originally posted by xchaotic View Post
        Slideshare.net and post a link here. One pint from me easily
        ok will give it a go when/if they come to hand

Comment

Working...
        X