• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Its International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination

From the Office of the United Nations High Commission for Human Rights :

Subtle?

Not very subtle is it! "Lets have another go at the Danes over them cartoons" is what is says to me.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves

Subtle?
      Is it 'cos I is a lego brik ?

Comment

Subtle?
        Looks to me like someone lost some bits to their jigsaw puzzle and are trying to wing it with lego

Comment

What type of freak would do a jigsaw made of floor tiles. It doesnt even have a picture on it.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Ah well now, the UN

Subtle?
            that well-known group who will happily stand by and watch people slaughtered while the officers of hte UN enrich themselves, but whinge like the bleating bastards they are when somebody decides to oppose the oppressors.
            Why not?

Comment

its obviously having a go at sexism with the lego ver symbology, then there is the patently black puzzle with the peice missing. In other words 'all darkies are a few jigs short of a saw.' Its a bit like the Orang Utan adverts from a few years back, its designed to make us think, to question our base beliefs.

or something
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Crosby
                What type of freak would do a jigsaw made of floor tiles. It doesnt even have a picture on it.
                That's just a very small portion of the world's hardest jigsaw puzzle.

Comment

Hand On A Mo

What right has that Lego brick got wandering up to a jigsaw puzzle and then moaning that it doesn't fit in? Shouldn't it just feck off back to the box of Lego bricks where it will feel more at home, rather than try and turn a jigsaw into a fire station kit?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                    What right has that Lego brick got wandering up to a jigsaw puzzle and then moaning that it doesn't fit in? Shouldn't it just feck off back to the box of Lego bricks where it will feel more at home, rather than try and turn a jigsaw into a fire station kit?
                    It’s also a 3d and not a 2d puzzle. It’s like comparing an apple with cement mixer.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Working...
                    X