• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ken Clarke

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ken Clarke

So he thinks some kinds of raping is ok, should he be fired?

Originally posted by russell View Post
    Depends, is he saying its OK to rape you with a tree?!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I was considering creating a poll asking whether rape was rape, but I auto-censored it.

Comment

He thinks it's OK to get rich selling fags to kids in 3rd world countries, so why moralise now?

Comment

That's not what he said at all
          He said that rape covers a wide spectrum of sexual crime and treating all rape the same makes no sense.
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Depends, is he saying its OK to rape you with a tree?!
            Nah he is a tree lover.

Comment

Ok on a serious note, its Daily Mail readers like you which has turned this into a story, in the eyes of the law there is such a thing as consensual rape, ie a 15 year old girl and her 16 year old boyfriend, as she is under age it is statutory rape even if consensual. Compare that with the other end of the scale where as a sex attack violently rapes a random women, there for Ken is right to say some rape is more serious than others.

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                He said that rape covers a wide spectrum of sexual crime and treating all rape the same makes no sense.
                Rape is rape as Simonmac can attest to, how is bubba Simon?

Comment

Rape is rape as Simonmac can attest to, how is bubba Simon?
                  OMG you really are a ****wit, my point is no not all rape is rape, the law is an ass for branding it all together.

(PS Bubba is a kind, giving and very gentle lover, just like your mum)

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                    WHS.

For example a 17 year old sleeping with a 15 year old is rape. A wife/partner saying yes then no is rape. Wilmslow wearing a mask etc

The other point was that if you say 'yeah i did it' he wants 50% off as opposed to the 1/3 off
                    You get at the moment.

So yes there are different levels of rape. My issue is
                    With ken is that he seems to be out on his own. He's applying brilliant thought out logic to the situation of crime but is going to fall foul of human emotion.

He's screwed IMO.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X