• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

lost payslips / p45

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lost payslips / p45

hi guys!!

I run my own ltd. co, and have employed my bro briefly for 8 months ( july 10- Jan11). He got permie job now, unfortunately I lost his payslips/P45 ( lost in the post, I was so stupid to just drop in the box rather than sending by special delivery or other). My bro is on HSMP and he will be going for an Tier1 extn end of this year. I got copies of Payslips / P45 from accountant, but my bro is sweating on this. He thinks the copies may not be allowed.

Any suggestions for this.

thanks a bunch.
    nandoo

Originally posted by kknandoo View Post
    I got copies of Payslips / P45 from accountant, but my bro is sweating on this. He thinks the copies may not be allowed.
    Huh? If he was properly paid through PAYE then don't worry about it. If they want to they can look up his NI number and see the tax paid. You are fretting over nothing in my opinion.
    Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

In our experience, copies of payslips that have been stamped and verified by the employer (or accountant) will be sufficient. Either a copy of the P45 or a statement of earnings, again that has been certified, will also be sufficient.

UKBA may also need to see a copy of the employment contract that was issued to your brother also, but this will be requested by them if necessary.

Overall, there shouldn’t be an issue for your brother to prove his income for the Tier 1 extension.

Alex

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I will print them and sign them.

Comment

Working...
        X