• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recruiters to start actually earning their commission?!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recruiters to start actually earning their commission?!

Recruiters Change Employee-Hunting Tactics - WSJ.com

I think not
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I am intrigued by this. I have to agree that as information is more freely available that those looking for jobs will cease to be proprietary property of agencies. secondly companies are taking a much more sophisticated approach to finding skills. they are identifying where the people they need are working and who they are working for. They are employing researchers to find and track passive job seekers. linkedin is the first stage.

my reservation is that anyone who is any good at recruitment will prefer to work in the cut and thrust (and better pay) environment of the agency and that the employers will end up with the losers who cannot hack it without working in a monopoly environment.

agencies will need to provide "search" services rather than sell CVs
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
    X