• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Amanda Knox appeal takes turn for the worse

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amanda Knox appeal takes turn for the worse

BBC News - American Knox killed roommate Kercher, appeal hears

In a letter read to the court, Rudy Guede - who has also been convicted of the killing - said Miss Kercher had been murdered by the pair.

Knox told the court she was "shocked" by Guede's testimony.
    "This splendid, marvellous girl was killed by Raffaele Sollecito and Amanda Knox," the letter said.

Guede has previously admitted being in the house at the time of the murder, but denies involvement in Miss Kercher's death.
    Wasn't this guy's testimony the lynch pin of the whole appeal? And he was going to absolve her with his statement, and instead on the day changes his tune in the opposite direction.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Yes, I think you're right.

What I find particularly odd about Knox and Sollecito is that they 'always' seem to be smiling in the court room. Not the sort of behaviour you expect when you are on the receiving end of a large portion of porridge.

I think, much like the McCanns, these two are involved more than they've admitted to, even if they didn't do the killing, hence there are odd things about the case that if they were totally innocent or telling the truth would not be apparent.

e.g. IIRC Knox's bloody footprint found under the pillow or duvet meaning she had to have (at least help) moved the body.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post

What I find particularly odd about Knox and Sollecito is that they 'always' seem to be smiling in the court room. Not the sort of behaviour you expect when you are on the receiving end of a large portion of porridge.

I think, much like the McCanns, these two are involved more than they've admitted to, even if they didn't do the killing, hence there are odd things about the case that if they were totally innocent or telling the truth would not be apparent.

e.g. IIRC Knox's bloody footprint found under the pillow or duvet meaning she had to have (at least help) moved the body.
      What I find particularly odd about the Internet is how many self appointed Inspector Morse wannabies there are.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
        What I find particularly odd about the Internet is how many self appointed Inspector Morse wannabies there are.
        It's an interesting point, and can I just add
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
          It's the equivalent of the neighbourhood watch, only with the internet the whole world is the neighbourhood. More interesting reading up on stuff like this than watching the evening soaps or weekend reality shows. I know there is an outside, but it's either too damn hot or pissing down!

Just one more thing. Got something to hide?
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Considering they killed a British and European citizen do you think that the British and European Media will be a tiny bit bias?

Just like Milly Dowler's parents and sister are guilty of making a teenager run away from home and disappear.

Because forensic evidence is always 100% accurate.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Would it be wrong to say she's hot?
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Morally or factually?
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

She does have that certain something (oh and a murderous jealousy streak).
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

No. In fact half of the posters here want in her pants.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X