• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Steed Solutions Ltd

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steed Solutions Ltd

Has anybody been with Steed Solutions Ltd to look after your accounts? Are they a good company?

I would be very cautious if I were you. They suggest you can retain 86-88% of your fees on their website. I can't see how they can do this without using tax avoidance tactics that Gordon Brown is trying to stamp down on. There were comments in the budget about him investigating Managed Service Companies and although I don't know that Steed Solutions are one of these I think you should be very careful.

Why not set up your own Ltd Company and get a good accountant? There are plenty of threads on here recently about good accountants.

Comment

Originally posted by mep1hs
      Has anybody been with Steed Solutions Ltd to look after your accounts? Are they a good company?

mep1hs, Did you manage to get any info?

Comment

Working...
      X