• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A question for the women on the forum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A question for the women on the forum

How can a television be too big?
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

You don´t need to be a woman to answer that. A television is too big if your chosen politician's head appears on the news even larger than in real life.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
      When the man is watching it.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Women appear to have an upper size limit for TVs, which is quite small, whereas for men there is no size limit within the confines of the visible universe, or the room in which the TV is housed, whichever is smaller.

Comment

It's not. Your house is too small.

HTH
          World's Best Martini

Comment

The size of your television is directly proportional to your chavviness.

HTH
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Should the BBC tax be based on TV size?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                The size of your television is directly proportional to your chavviness.

HTH
                You may have a point.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Monday evening, bike ride or running then dinner.
                  Tuesday evening, athletics club or rugby club, then dinner.
                  Wednesday evening, weights training then dinner.
                  Thursday evening, athletics club or rugby club, then dinner.
                  Friday evening, weights training then out to dinner in restaurant.
                  Saturday evening, nothing worth watching on TV.
                  Sunday;rugby match or athletics meet, then drinkies at the club, then bed.

No need for a big TV.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Monday evening, bike ride or running then dinner.
                    Tuesday evening, athletics club or rugby club, then dinner.
                    Wednesday evening, weights training then dinner.
                    Thursday evening, athletics club or rugby club, then dinner.
                    Friday evening, weights training then out to dinner in restaurant.
                    Saturday evening, nothing worth watching on TV.
                    Sunday;rugby match or athletics meet, then drinkies at the club, then bed.

No need for a big TV.
                    See, this is why I like CUK. Any thread at all can be a vessel for promoting ones rich and varied lifestyle.
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                    X