• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Peaceful in London this evening ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peaceful in London this evening ...

...sitting in my Ecospace watching the centuries-old tradition of London riots in their modern chav manifestation unfold not a million miles away.
    The working class are truly revolting.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    "They've always been revolting. But now they're rebelling."

HTH

Source: DragonHeart (1996) - Memorable quotes

Comment

...sitting in my Ecospace watching the centuries-old tradition of London riots in their modern chav manifestation unfold not a million miles away.
      Whats it like, must be like living through a world war! London is a huge melting pot and about to explode.

So what should the new capital be after London becomes a desolate, war-torn no mans land? I vote for Manchester.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
        So what should the new capital be after London becomes a desolate, war-torn no mans land? I vote for Manchester.
        Birmingham will naturally take over, it makes more sense to keep capital well in the heart of the country just in case of invasion.

HTH

Comment

Whats it like, must be like living through a world war! London is a huge melting pot and about to explode.
          Sasguru is wetting down his shed as I type.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

They aren't working class.

Those tulips and their parents haven't worked a day in their lives. They are the underclass.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              Sasguru is wetting down his shed as I type.
              My twitter messages have done the trick then.

#LondonRiotsBurnThe****er
              "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Coming your way mate. Brixton en route.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

No, we need a city of culture. I vote for Liverpool

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Ah well all very exciting. Sadly have to go to sleep as I have an early flight tomorrow. Sweet dreams all
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X