• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

All the anti immigration people

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the anti immigration people

...should be delighted. I can't imagine any refugee wanting to come to the UK now.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    ...should be delighted. I can't imagine any refugee wanting to come to the UK now.
    Good point. Govt should offer £100K to each new immigrant as a golden hello.

Sorted.

Comment

Err, what makes you think that?

For people who come from Somalia and places like this some small riots is nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Out of the frying pan into the fire.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

For people who come from Somalia and places like this feel right at home.

Comment

Huh? With free LCD tv's and nike's available on every corner I am sure the queue to get in just got longer and I haven't even seen an Argos get hit yet.

Comment

You must be joking? Benefits, housing, NHS, bring your own way of life without adapting, licensed to riot in the street without being shot (or even prosecuted in some cases I bet) and all the free electricals you can carry. All with less street violence or outwith a war zone. What's not to like?

EDIT: Too fookin slow again.
              Last edited by Arturo Bassick; 9 August 2011, 12:13.
              Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
                You must be joking? Benefits, housing, NHS, bring your own way of life without adapting, licensed to riot in the street without being shot (or even prosecuted in some cases I bet) and all the free electricals you can carry. All with less street violence or without a war zone. What's not to like?
                Sound good count me in.

Comment

Out of the frying pan into the fire.
                  Nothing against immigrants that qualify within EU guidelines.

Its those feckers that are sneaked in under the ICT 'cloak' and the companies that have adopted this abhorence whilst benefitting from the logistics and infrastructure within the UK that should be targetted.

Fekn subsidising a country that has its own fkn space program to come over and train them to take me fkn job.........sign me up when the fkn war starts!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Sound good count me in.
                    Sorry, but as a British Taxpayer, you don't qualify.

Comment

Working...
                    X