• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spa Hotel recommendation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spa Hotel recommendation

20th Wedding aniversary coming up so thought i would take Mrs Monkey for a long weekend somewhere nice, preferably 200 mile radius of Cambridgeshire but not central london, swimming pool, steam rooms, massage that type of thing, any recommendations

I am a contractor so room price not important

Tortworth Court Hotel, near Bristol, but make sure you get a room in the Manor House, not the modern extension rooms.

Comment

Hotel in Bath - Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel, Bath

or

Pennyhill Park Hotel | Surrey Bagshot Luxury Country House Spa Resort
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

For real wow factor: Babington House
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Would it not work out cheaper and more 'interesting' to go to Germany?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            Would it not work out cheaper and more 'interesting' to go to Germany?
            Probably but we are on holiday abroad first week of september and wedding anniversary is September 22 so just wanted a quick easy get away end of seprtember so she can have a pampering for a couple of days just the 2 of us no kids

Comment

Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
              Probably but we are on holiday abroad first week of september and wedding anniversary is September 22 so just wanted a quick easy get away end of seprtember so she can have a pampering for a couple of days just the 2 of us no kids
              http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1262185

Comment

Champneys Forest Mere Hampshire
                "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

How about Central Parks at Longleat?

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
                    How about Central Parks at Longleat?
                    been there. i don't want self catering or biking just a lazy weekend

Comment

Working...
                    X