• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Staging of Major Teerror Attack on USA Evident

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Staging of Major Teerror Attack on USA Evident

link

<hold me I'm scared>
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Men pasting on internob fartum uses speed type on i-phone tingummyjig wibble wibble
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

The CIA’s top man in the area, Osama bin Laden, helped run the recovery operations that led into Kenya and Tanzania.

His reward was a terrorism indictment and the initial invention of the previously unknown term “Al Qaeda.”

Its cool guys - apparently Al Queda are on our side now - right ???

Comment

Load of BS.

Iran will certainly need to be dealt with at some point but they are so asking for it that provocations are totally unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Load of BS.

Iran will certainly need to be dealt with at some point but they are so asking for it that provocations are totally unnecessary.
            And what crimes exactly have Iran commited ?

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
              Having oil. Filthy b@stards!

Comment

Iran is a very dangerous country very close to nuclear capability and with complete lack of instinct of self preservation.

I advocate responsible legal gun ownership, however crazy person with a gun should be dealt with at earliest opportunity.

Comment

Well Mr Pruffock, apart from being totally unprincipled left-wing troublemakers, the Iranians are also born skivers, they're dirty, smelly and untrustworthy, and, of course, they're friends of the awful gippos!

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Iran is a very dangerous country very close to nuclear capability and with complete lack of instinct of self preservation.

I advocate responsible legal gun ownership, however crazy person with a gun should be dealt with at earliest opportunity.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X