• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yeovil Ninja

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeovil Ninja

Bloody weirdo.

BBC News - 'Ninja' patrols streets of Yeovil
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Yeovil, nuff said.

Comment

Nutter.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Nutter.
        I wasted two minutes on the video. He growls at the camera man at some point.

Security guard. Nuff said.

Comment

I had a contract in Yeovil once. The only decent restaurant for miles around was the Colony. Well, I say decent, but they ran out of Dom Perignon one night we were there, and we had to drink Moet instead.

Those were the days (1998).
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            I had a contract in Yeovil once. The only decent restaurant for miles around was the Colony. Well, I say decent, but they ran out of Dom Perignon one night we were there, and we had to drink Moet instead.

Those were the days (1998).
            Ah. Contracting back in the late 90's. Dotcom boom, y2k, rates at a high, lots of money, no dependents, still young, jumpers for goalposts. Ohhhh! Those were the days.

Comment

Did Yeovil get looted?

Nuff said.

Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

That is a cracking video! The footage of him creeping through the woods is superb

Comment

I have two kids born in Yeovil, erm, not much more I can add but I'm glad they are not there any more!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                  X