• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone else using Giant Group had a good experience?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else using Giant Group had a good experience?

This is likely to be a much shorter thread than the other one.

Changing to another accountant was quite good.

Comment

I agree with PerlOfWisdom.

Comment

Yes, they've been excellent throughout. I've had a real nightmare with HaysIT delaying payments and Giant have been consistently good throughout, arranging forwards and waving additional fees whenever possible.
        Last edited by thequ1ck; 20 April 2006, 15:03.

Comment

I'm currently going through some grief with them, but they're usually pretty good. I'm working directly for the end client, rather than using an agency, and I think it's there that the problem lies - neither Giant nor the client quite understand how things work for each other, and as a result I'm typically paid two or three weeks late.

Comment

Umbrellas

The more i read stories like this, the happier i am about all the influence i got from this forum to start my own Ltd. Do the same all of you, maybe a bit of paperwork in the beggining BUT YOUR money comes to you and not to somebody else that will then pay you , in his own time...

And about the paperwork, it is not big deal at all after the first month, i only spend a couple of hours per month, maximum
            Last edited by malandri; 23 April 2006, 21:20.

Comment

Working...
            X