• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cracked rib

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cracked rib

Electronic drum kits are not what you want to land on when you trip on a cable.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Ouch. Just to cheer you up, I cracked mine coming off my bike last month and it still hurts.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
      Ouch. Just to cheer you up, I cracked mine coming off my bike last month and it still hurts.
      Just to cheer you both up, I broke two ribs three years ago in a rugby match and they still hurt.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Just to cheer you both up, I chipped a finger nail three years ago in a rugby match and it still hurts.

FTFY
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          FTFY
          yeah, that too
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I dislocated my little finger last night while getting gunk out of my ear. While giving it a good twist, there was a sharp pain up my wrist and when I bought my hand back down my little finger was kind of all floppy and wouldn't move anywhere. A few jerks, an ouch, and it seems to be back in place.
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              I dislocated my little finger last night while getting gunk out of my ear. While giving it a good twist, there was a sharp pain up my wrist and when I bought my hand back down my little finger was kind of all floppy and wouldn't move anywhere. A few jerks, an ouch, and it seems to be back in place.
              Do you often injure yourself when having a few jerks?

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                I've heard it said that the smallest thing one should shove in ones ear is an elbow, though presumably something or other would have to dislocate to achieve even passable ear cleaning efficacy by this means. Cotton buds, which I imagine people buy for the purpose of cleaning ears, are definitely out, even though made specifically for that purpose and bearing a warning that they are absolutely not to be used for said purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  I've heard it said that the smallest thing one should shove in ones ear is an elbow, though presumably something or other would have to dislocate to achieve even passable ear cleaning efficacy by this means. Cotton buds, which I imagine people buy for the purpose of cleaning ears, are definitely out, even though made specifically for that purpose and bearing a warning that they are absolutely not to be used for said purpose.
                  That is what the missus was told in medical.

Comment

Jesus, you geriatric.

Electronic drum kits are not what you want to land on when five bouncers are trying to eject you from a night club.
                    ftfy
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X