• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it totally unreasonable

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it totally unreasonable

To have a profound desire to see Ed Balls' head on a spike?

It happens every time I'm unfortunate enough to see the **** on the television spouting his endless terminological inexactitudes & misrepresentations.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

It happens every time I'm unfortunate enough to see the **** on the television spouting his endless terminological inexactitudes & misrepresentations.
    Not totally.......
    Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
    Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

No, I think its the standard viewpoint of anyone who has two brain cells to rub together.

Personally, I'm sure he is the anti-christ but that could be because I've had the misfortune of being stuck in a meeting with him years ago.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

To understand the phenomenon you need to understand this:

BBC News - Why does PPE rule Britain?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

I've stopped wishing him physical harm on the grounds that its just not reasonable to will someone to be mauled to death by rabid squirrels.

But I would see great satisfaction in his political career being brought to an end, and if it could take his wife down with him then that would be nice too...

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
            I've stopped wishing him physical harm on the grounds that its just not reasonable to will someone to be mauled to death by rabid squirrels.
            Oh I think its very reasonable and realistic. Ever heard of black squirrells, the hulk hogan of all squirrell-kind?

Scientists say the testosterone-charged black is fitter, faster and more fiercely competitive than both reds or greys.
            The pack of mutant black squirrels that are giving Britain's grey population a taste of their own medicine | Mail Online

One can dream heh? I like your imagination!

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
              Oh I think its very reasonable and realistic. Ever heard of black squirrells, the hulk hogan of all squirrell-kind?

The pack of mutant black squirrels that are giving Britain's grey population a taste of their own medicine | Mail Online

One can dream heh? I like your imagination!
              They are sooo cool! Where can I get myself a breeding pair!!!

Comment

I'd feel sorry for the spike.

Comment

One spike is surely not enough. Do the railings around the houses of parliament have spikes? They may serve a dual purpose: to keep commoners out and to keep MPs on.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Said spike, must, by very definition, be over Traitor's Gate.
                    Oh we don't have to quarter and turn them inside out too do we? They look revolting enough outside out.

Comment

Working...
                    X