• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone got a bargepole they can lend me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got a bargepole they can lend me?

Just seen this outfit pop up on LinkedIn.

Take home 95% of your contract value! That has to be a record......

w ww.unifiedsolutions.us/index. HTML - lowest Tax Umbrella Company Services combined with Unique Benefits | Unified Solutions

The scary thing is, there are still people who go for this sort of bulltulip

Originally posted by ilovehr View Post
    Just seen this outfit pop up on LinkedIn.

Take home 95% of your contract value! That has to be a record......

[w ww.unifiedsolutions.us/index. HTML - lowest Tax Umbrella Company Services combined with Unique Benefits | Unified Solutions

The scary thing is, there are still people who go for this sort of bulltulip

I assume you are implying that you "wouldn't touch it with a bargepole".

In that case, why do you need to borrow one ? If you're not going to touch something with it, you don't need it, do you ?

HTH

If you do find yourself requiring a bargepole, but only to touch something with, please contact me and i will lend you mine.

Last edited by TestMangler; 30 September 2011, 13:39.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

From the website

Due to our innovative and effective structure. We cannot provide precise details of our internal processes and structure as these are unique to us, but it is these that allow us to guarantee you 95% of your contracted payments - that will be legally tax free!

Our services have been operating for a number of years and have withstood various government revenue investigations where the outcome is that no action can be taken against our associates; as we operate in a uniquely legal manner.

Comment

Comes with an optional "protection" package of a tube of lubricant for when HMRC start wondering where their tax revenues have gone.

Comment

Due to our innovative and effective structure. We cannot provide precise details of our internal processes and structure as these are unique to us, but it is these that allow us to guarantee you 95% of your contracted payments - that will be legally tax free!

Our services have been operating for a number of years and have withstood various government revenue investigations where the outcome is that no action can be taken against our associates; as we operate in a uniquely legal manner.
          one word - bulltulipe

Comment

That reminds me of a woman my mate went out with, who described herself as 'differently special'
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Their PO Box and address in Dubai actually belongs to Hewlett Packard, must be a new sideline for them in tax evasion schemes !

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                I assume you are implying that you "wouldn't touch it with a bargepole".

In that case, why do you need to borrow one ? If you're not going to touch something with it, you don't need it, do you ?

HTH

If you do find yourself requiring a bargepole, but only to touch something with, please contact me and i will lend you mine.

I think he's confused with "keeping something at arm's length", so OP unless you are a double amputee, you don't need us.

Comment

i think their fees are so low because you will never see any of your money.

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
                    I think he's confused with "keeping something at arm's length", so OP unless you are a double amputee, you don't need us.
                    Well, he wouldn't touch it with his own bargepole, but will use someone else's.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X