• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So, France v New Zealand...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, France v New Zealand...

...remember Rainbow Warrior you French Bastards!

Hobson's Choice.
    Northern Hemisphere garlic-munching surrender monkeys or arrogant Southern Hemisphere mutton molesters.

No chance they could both lose is there?
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Hobson's Choice.
      Northern Hemisphere garlic-munching surrender monkeys or arrogant Southern Hemisphere mutton molesters.

About the same chance as an "Old Firm" game ending with the losing side's supporters saying "Great game! Jolly well done! See you all next time!".

Comment

For the sake of rugby, NZ must win this. France's presence in the final is a damning indictment of England. I can't think of any team less deserving of being in the final than France, except, unfortunately, England.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

The Kiwi fans think that they've already won it.

They were worried about the match with Australia, they are not worried about the French.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Hobson's Choice.

Can we vote for that please!
            Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Best odds of 1-9 on New Zealand at Ladbrookes. NZ all the way.

The odds on Wales to beat Australia are low, with Australia 4-7 favourites, which personally I would say was extremely tight. I reckon Wales will beat Australia.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                The odds on Wales to beat Australia are low, with Australia 4-7 favourites, which personally I would say was extremely tight. I reckon Wales will beat Australia.
                If ever there was an example of pointless the 3rd place play off is it!

Really WGAS?
                Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
                Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post

Really WGAS?
                  Ivor the Engine and Paul Hogan.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post

Really WGAS?
                    For the guys who are playing it's an international cap for a test match between two of the world's best teams; international caps are never pointless.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X