Arturo Bassick
17th October 2011, 09:15
NSFW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEe55NxFSSU

SantaClaus
17th October 2011, 09:23
until Christmas.

Ho Ho Ho

Looks like we have an imposter in our midsts.

Still, at least HMRC will be on your back now too :laugh

Santa
17th October 2011, 09:28
Looks like we have an imposter in our midsts.

Still, at least HMRC will be on your back now too :laugh

Well hello there dear fellow, I don't know where you came from but you certainly were not around last year around Christmas time. Curiously, MarrillionFan was also not around last year also.

Perhaps you are the Santa for the southern hemisphere?

wobbegong
17th October 2011, 09:32
Well hello there dear fellow, I don't know where you came from but you certainly were not around last year around Christmas time. Curiously, MarrillionFan was also not around last year also.

SantaClaus Join Date: Dec 2005 ?

Santa
17th October 2011, 09:35
SantaClaus Join Date: Dec 2005 ?

Ahh yes my Badger friend, however, I am merely pointing out that our southern hemisphere living friend was nowhere to be seen on this forum last year. Almost as though he abandoned his fellow men so to say.

wobbegong
17th October 2011, 09:54
Ahh yes my Badger friend, however, I am merely pointing out that our southern hemisphere living friend was nowhere to be seen on this forum last year. Almost as though he abandoned his fellow men so to say.

Odd, as he posted this (http://forums.contractoruk.com/accounting-legal/52518-bn66-round-2-court-appeal-152.html#post1254721) on 23rd December 2010.

:confused:

SimonMac
17th October 2011, 10:05
I don't care which one of you is the real one, as long as some old guy comes into my bedroom and empties his sack for me I will be happy.

Arturo Bassick
17th October 2011, 10:23
I don't care which one of you is the real one, as long as some old guy comes into my bedroom and empties his sack for me I will be happy.Î get your drift :wink

d000hg
17th October 2011, 10:29
until Christmas.

Ho Ho HoDear Santa, if I post my Christmas list on CUK instead of up the chimney, is that OK? I am keen to reduce my carbon footprint and expect this alone will qualify me as a Good Boy.

MarillionFan
17th October 2011, 10:32

It's a fair cop. You got me.

'Cause I'm the Real Santa Claus, yes I'm the real Santa
All you other Santa Clauses are just imitating
So won't the real Santa please stand up,
please stand up, please stand up?

d000hg
17th October 2011, 11:17
It's a fair cop. You got me.

'Cause I'm the Real Santa Claus, yes I'm the real Santa
All you other Santa Clauses are just imitating
So won't the real Santa please stand up,
please stand up, please stand up?Speaking of which - Santa and Santa: