• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Creating a blog.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating a blog.....

Hi Folks,

The Familie Mustang will be going on our travels early in the new year. We are emmigrating to NZ and heading down by boat so I wanted to create a blog for posterity (and to keep friends and family updated on the travels). Can anyone recommend a website that is easy to use, allows photo uploads and yet creates a nice format/layout?

TIA

Just post it here. Splitter.

Comment

install wordpress on your website and use that, guaranteed that you have access to it in the future etc.
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        install wordpress on your website and use that, guaranteed that you have access to it in the future etc.
        Failing that, use wordpress.com to have them host it. I trust wordpress more than I trust Blogger - if it were me, I'd host it myself, though.

hostpost do some dirt cheap starter packages which would probably do more than you need.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
        X