PDA

View Full Version : Going down 1.1383 to £

scooterscot
27th October 2011, 13:13
Closing around 1.15 last night, take home has just increased enough to afford a nice hotel in London!

Party :banana:

Churchill
27th October 2011, 13:21
Closing around 1.15 last night, take home has just increased enough to afford a nice hotel in London!

Save yourself for the really big party. I'm renting SASGURU's house for the Olympics - I don't mind losing the deposit, if you know what I mean... :wink

norrahe
27th October 2011, 13:23

aaarrrggghh! I hope it doesn't go any further. I need to move me dosh over to Euroland soon.

chef
27th October 2011, 13:30
Excellent, I'm coming over to visit you Island Monkeys (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=island%20monkeys) in a weeks time :banana:

sasguru
27th October 2011, 13:45
Save yourself for the really big party. I'm renting SASGURU's house for the Olympics - I don't mind losing the deposit, if you know what I mean... :wink

Unlikely. I've instructed the agents not to let it to any thick, fat twunts who come looking :wink

sasguru
27th October 2011, 13:46

Still not on expenses eh? You must be very junior.
:rollin::rollin::rollin:

chef
27th October 2011, 13:50
Still not on expenses eh? You must be very junior.
:rollin::rollin::rollin:

Unless he is of course simply visiting London on his own time/money.. :winker:

why is there no "smart arsed git" icon?

Wodewick
27th October 2011, 13:53

Type :SAS: we will all know what you mean.

scooterscot
27th October 2011, 14:03
aaarrrggghh! I hope it doesn't go any further. I need to move me dosh over to Euroland soon.

Now 1.135, better hurry before hotels in the USofE become really expensive.

sasguru
27th October 2011, 14:06
Now 1.135, better hurry before hotels in the USofE become really expensive.

Those of us earning annual six figure GBP and who are full expensed don't really pay any attention to the exchange rate of anything.

HTH, loser.

sasguru
27th October 2011, 14:11

Try to make no assumptions before you know the context of a post, ok :winker::winker:

Churchill
27th October 2011, 14:15
Try to make no assumptions before you know the context of a post, ok :winker::winker:

Why not stop being a fuqwit and lead by example then, eh?

sasguru
27th October 2011, 14:18
Why not stop being a fuqwit and lead by example then, eh?

I do. For example, I read all posts by you in the context that you're a twunt. :banana:

HTH.

Churchill
27th October 2011, 14:22
I do. For example, I read all posts by you in the context that you're a twunt. :banana:

HTH.

Splendid.

sasguru
27th October 2011, 14:24
Splendid.

Thanks. I thought so.:smokin

darmstadt
27th October 2011, 15:57
Excellent, I'm coming over to visit you Island Monkeys (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=island%20monkeys) in a weeks time :banana:
I'm going tomorrow lunchtime...:devil

sasguru
27th October 2011, 16:19

I've got news for you.
Moving to Germany doesn't change your ancestry, you lesser baboon.