• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BEST-Gate - "Hide the decline"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BEST-Gate - "Hide the decline"

So after all that fuss and palava on the BEST project...Looks like it's all yet another climate scam.

Scientists who said climate change sceptics had been proved wrong accused of hiding truth by colleague | Mail Online
    I'm alright Jack

Don't worry. He'll be along in a moment to tell us that Prof Judith Curry is a drug-addled, alcoholic, compulsive liar who faked all her qualifications and eats babies. Probably.

Comment

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii Hooooooooooooooooo!

I hear the sound of climate dwarves mustering in the distance...

Comment

Rubbish article, i'd be surprised if PJC wasted his time trying to disprove this one.

Take almost any 10 year stretch from the first "graph that fooled the world" graph and it would look flat, much like the surface of a large enough sphere will look flat when view at a small enough scale.
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Actually Professor Judith Curry does have an interesting blog, and she's pretty open when it comes to what causes climate change, so for those who want to read unbiased articles and opinions it's a good source:

Here is an interesting guest post on her blog, who discusses the lack of the Tropospheric hotspot which was predicted by climate scientists:

Tropospheric and surface temperatures | Climate Etc.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
          X