• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Multi-Tier supplier relationships

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi-Tier supplier relationships

Obviously, the more tiers, the more bloodsuckers there are in any arrangement and the less moolah for me. Is there any requirement for an agent to explain or even acknowledge a relationship? If I knew there were several tiers up front, I could have laughed at the usual opening gambit of 'it only pays this much 'cos they are poor and stuff and it's the going rate blah'

I only ask as I was contacted by Spring (who I have contracted quite happily for a number of years previously) and the guy didn't offer any information on it but when he emailed me, the mail was from Computer People who are part of Adecco etc ad nauseum. I wrote back and asked him what the relationship was but I'm only expecting a load of gibberish back.

UPDATE

It appears they've all been cannibalised by Adecco...and of course all their email accounts have yet to be merged.. allegedly
    Last edited by tractor; 3 November 2011, 16:02.

Working...
X