• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bad Teacher Movie...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Teacher Movie...

Watching an R5 now (Spasibo russkiye...), Cameron Diaz looks well rough now though, I think I would kick her out of bed. Again.

Why am I watching this shiite, I've got John Ford's 'Grapes of Wrath' next? Or 'Gonk's Go Beat'...

My God this is the worst movie ever!!

I'll give it 15 mins then it's Grapes of Wrath time...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      My God this is the worst movie ever!!

I'll give it 15 mins then it's Grapes of Wrath time...
      Turned it off, it's well rank! Not bothering with the Steinbeck's boring misery shiit (though the film is well happy compared to the book), got enough of that in Bolton, I've plumped for '2010 - the Year we make Contact', bit of Russian in it, and some space shiit, can't go wrong.

Trouble is, I've seen it before....

Comment

Was a dire movie.Wasted an hour and a half of my life on that.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

I was watching 'Fellowship of the Ring' DVD last night. Half way through the missus came home from work and let the cat in.
          The moggie sauntered over to the DVD player, lifted up his little paw, and switched it off
          I sh1t you not

The missus was still laughing this a.m.

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Watched Apollo 18 yesterday. Wasn't sure where simulated '70s video comms ended and dodgy bootleg film quality began, but suspense excellent and will definitely buy DVD when released. Annoyingly my downloaded copy conked out half way through!
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
            X