• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Go German for a week

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go German for a week

Based on PooperScoopers life in Munich.

It will feature an average Brit leaving his comfortable semi-detached to live in a poky one-bed flat.
    Every week after work he'll come back to this flat where he'll sit in the kitchen and boast how well he's doing on a forum.
    His working day will consist of some very dull stuff and very little communication with his colleagues.
    If he goes out for a walk, people will mutter under their breath "gasterbeiter insellafen"
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

It will feature an average Brit leaving his comfortable semi-detached to live in a poky one-bed flat.
    Every week after work he'll come back to this flat where he'll sit in the kitchen and boast how well he's doing on a forum.
    His working day will consist of some very dull stuff and very little communication with his colleagues.
    If he goes out for a walk, people will mutter under their breath "gasterbeiter insellafen"
    My experience on Munich and Germany is entirely different.
    Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Are you ever going to give up picking on that fella?

It's beginning to look like you are actually jealous
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Are you ever going to give up picking on that fella?

It's beginning to look like you are actually jealous
        WSS

Gastarbeiter
        Inselaffen

Comment

Based on Sasguru's life in London.

It will feature an average Brit leaving his comfortable semi-detached in the country to live in a poky one-bed flat in Clapham.
          If he goes out for a walk, people will mutter under their breath "Eco Shed Nutter"
          FTFY
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Will there be sauerkraut? Yumyum, I love sauerkraut.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Me too

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Me too
                Are you mental?

It's vile.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  FTFY
                  Beat me to it.

Nothing more bitter than a failed middle management permie with delusions of grandeur.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    Me too
                    +1.

Red cabbage isn't bad either.

Comment

Working...
                    X