• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jim Fixed It for Peter Sutcliffe....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jim Fixed It for Peter Sutcliffe....

Blimey, don't remember this!!

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Blimey, don't remember this!!
    Brilliant!!

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
      Brilliant!!
      It really is him!!

Comment

Frank Bruno meets Yorkshire Ripper | Picture of boxing legend meeting the murderer Peter Sutcliffe at Broadmoor top security hospital | The Sun |News
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          It really is him!!
          So it is! It's not funny at all then. Except in a bizarro way. I should imagine neither of them turned their back on Sutcliffe.

I don't think i'd shake hands with a murderer. Shaking hands says "Pleased to meet you". I have even ditched an old pal who glassed someone. You gotta have standards.

I also didn't realise Bruno was a gak stacker.
          Last edited by aussielong; 14 November 2011, 23:37.

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
            So it is! It's not funny at all then. Except in a bizarro way. I should imagine neither of them turned their back on Sutcliffe.

I don't think i'd shake hands with a murderer. Shaking hands says "Pleased to meet you". I have even ditched an old pal who glassed someone. You gotta have standards.

I also didn't realise Bruno was a gak stacker.
            Depends what you think prison is for, is it to throw people away? If so why not just execute them?

If its to reform them, or perhaps in this guys case to cure his mental health problems. Then why wouldnt you shake the hand of someone who has been (and may still be) mentally ill? Jim obviously had a higher morality than you.

Comment

Look at their faces. Neither of them looks happy.
              Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
                Depends what you think prison is for, is it to throw people away? If so why not just execute them?

If its to reform them, or perhaps in this guys case to cure his mental health problems. Then why wouldnt you shake the hand of someone who has been (and may still be) mentally ill? Jim obviously had a higher morality than you.
                You think you can reform a serial killer? He should have been killed himself. I wouldn't shake his hand- those hands killed someone.

Looks at Jims face. He's sh1tting himself.

Prison is punishment and deterent. I don't think you can reform people really.
                Last edited by aussielong; 15 November 2011, 08:22.

Comment

You would have thought he would have shaved the beard and cut the hair so not to still look identical to the mugshot that the public have ingrained into their minds.

Comment

I am more shocked Frank is a mason.

Comment

Working...
                    X