• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Forum slow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Forum slow

Getting issues with pages loading slowly??

Fine for me.

Comment

No problems here.
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

If you are on a corporate newtwork you may be experiencing these issues, these problems as a result of bandwith throttling being put in place by your infrastructure department. I have implemented similar a policy here.

But if you are experiencing these problems on your home computer or on a 3G dongle attached to notebook I would venture that problem lies with busy network. Contact your network provider.

I can vouch for the speedy loading of CUK pages from where I am sat

Comment

There is a clever little script running in the background. It takes note of the users mental capacity and runs the forum at an appropriate speed.
          Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
            There is a clever little script running in the background. It takes note of the users mental capacity and runs the forum at an appropriate speed.
            Its working fine now, really fast.

Comment

Working...
            X