• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it just me or it time getting quicker?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me or it time getting quicker?

Feck me it's Friday again. It was only just Monday. In fact it was only just Saturday yesterday.

WTF is going on?

Sitting in a boring contract counting down the hours is making the hours last like minutes and days seem like hours, or is time being manipulated???
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Simple. You are getting old.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Usually goes the other way with me. Boring gig/work seems to go on forever. Interesting stuff flies by.
      Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Feck me it's Friday again. It was only just Monday. In fact it was only just Saturday yesterday.

WTF is going on?

Sitting in a boring contract counting down the hours is making the hours last like minutes and days seem like hours, or is time being manipulated???
        Perhap somebody is messing with yor Time Line.

Try and see the Doctor.

Yersterday Today was Tomorrow
        And Tomorrow
        Today will be Yesterday

Comment

You sure it's not the effects of Gravitational Time Dilation (first described by Albert Einstein as a consequence of special relativity in accelerated frames of reference)?

You haven't got a fat bird sat next to you, perchance?
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
          X