• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Office for Tax Simplification survey

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Office for Tax Simplification survey

The Office for Tax Simplification have put a survey (promoted by the PCG) online about taxes and small business.

The PCG email says
    The aim of this survey is to identify what causes the most problems in practice and what changes would most help tax agents and their small business clients. The questions in the attached survey reflect the evidence that has been gathered by the Office of Tax Simplification so far. They should not be viewed as proposals for policy.
    For those that haven't seen the PCG email and want to express an opinion, the survey can be found here.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

I have just filled this in, although my accountant does most of this so not sure if my views will help.
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Working...
    X