• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things I Hate about Permiedom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things I Hate about Permiedom

The crap money, the endless performance reviews, the monotony of toiling with the same company for years and years on end, the flash contractors that park their BWM's in the staff car park

Have I missed anything out?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Being refused holidays due to being too critical to the project but being allowed to sell these back at a fraction of the cost of buying extra holidays.
    Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

Lack of job security.

Comment

Having to pay tax before getting a chance to avoid it.
        Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          The crap money
          Get a decent job
          the endless performance reviews
          Find a decent company
          the monotony of toiling with the same company for years and years on end
          Nobody is forcing you to stay unless you suck too much to find another job
          the flash contractors that park their BWM's in the staff car park
          If you can't afford a BMW on a permie salary, you must be pretty low-level and not very bright.

HTH, Sas.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by doomage View Post
            Having to pay tax before getting a chance to avoid it.
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
            X