• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

bzzzzzzz what's that smell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bzzzzzzz what's that smell

gf chef and I were chatting away and suddenly heard an electrical shorting sound followed by a strange horrid smell

short investigation later showed the cat had decided to p!ss on the extension plug block linking my laptop and monitors..

unfortunately the cat survived
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Originally posted by chef View Post
    gf chef and I were chatting away and suddenly heard an electrical shorting sound followed by a strange horrid smell

short investigation later showed the cat had decided to p!ss on the extension plug block linking my laptop and monitors..

Shame there was no accompanying howl and rapid (like a scalded cat) cat leaving. I think I might have pissed myself if there had been.
    Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post

they have knack of doing that and your equipment never does
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

So it's a myth that pissing on live electricity can kill?

I knew it was a lie put out to disuade pissed up people from pissing off the platform while waiting for the last train that never comes.
        Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
        Feist - I Feel It All
        Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

I remember when our cat was a kitten and we had a sofa next to a bay window. Cat decided to leap from Window over sofa and landed on my thigh - so dug its claws in the stop itself. I was wearing a track suit.

And Mrs BP stopped me from retribution.

Comment

When I was really little my mum got her first tumble drier. I was farting about doing whatever a little kid does and saw Fred (our cat) come in soaking wet. So I thought I'd dry him off.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
              When I was really little my mum got her first tumble drier. I was farting about doing whatever a little kid does and saw Fred (our cat) come in soaking wet. So I thought I'd dry him off.

Hot wet pussy.

Comment

Working...
              X