PDA

View Full Version : Bring back shivers campaign.

MrMark
29th December 2011, 18:49
He was only here for the blink of an eye.

None of his posts seem particularly offensive.

cojak
29th December 2011, 18:53
Doesn't anyone bother to look at links??? Take a look at the one i posted when I banned him. He was part of KIP's troll invasion.

I'm sure there'll be another one along in the minute.

d000hg
29th December 2011, 18:53

None of his posts seem particularly offensive.Offensive no. Clearly a sockie yes. We can get the same material from its owner :)

AtW
29th December 2011, 19:01
He was part of KIP's troll invasion.

I've missed the invasion! :frown

They were probably just going on a holiday CUK style...

d000hg
29th December 2011, 19:08
Doesn't anyone bother to look at links??? Take a look at the one i posted when I banned him. He was part of KIP's troll invasion.

I'm sure there'll be another one along in the minute.He said MOTS in that thread - what is that, and what is KIP?

AtW
29th December 2011, 19:10
He said MOTS in that thread - what is that, and what is KIP?

MODS!!!!

MrMark
29th December 2011, 19:11
He said MOTS in that thread - what is that, and what is KIP?

KIP ? Does he make exceedingly good trolls?

Bacchus
29th December 2011, 20:33

None of his posts seem particularly offensive.

Careful... I said that and got stared at by Cojak here (http://forums.contractoruk.com/general/74034-shivers-ban-sweepstakes-3.html)

Didn't help that I've got the TV on at home and there were dementors on the screen at the time...

Cliphead
29th December 2011, 20:36
Careful... I said that and got stared at by Cojak here (http://forums.contractoruk.com/general/74034-shivers-ban-sweepstakes-3.html)

Didn't help that I've got the TV on at home and there were dementors on the screen at the time...

:wave: KIP. 43 posts...

Doggy Styles
29th December 2011, 21:59

I'm sure there'll be another one along in the minute.Ah, KIP. I know who you mean now. He seems very resourceful.

MarillionFan
29th December 2011, 22:46

I'm sure there'll be another one along in the minute.

He was obviously just a new poster. Cojak. You're a bully.

NotAllThere
30th December 2011, 06:52
Ah, KIP. I know who you mean now. He seems very resourceful.

Far too much time on his hands.