• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cater Allen non Faster Payments

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cater Allen non Faster Payments

This is starting to get very irritating. I see the news Cater Allen are implementing faster payments except they are not see

Cater Allen

basically the payment will go though the next business day not the 2 hours it normally takes for my personel account that uses Faster Payment. Anyone know why they have done it this way?

Originally posted by davetza View Post
    This is starting to get very irritating. I see the news Cater Allen are implementing faster payments except they are not see

Cater Allen

basically the payment will go though the next business day not the 2 hours it normally takes for my personel account that uses Faster Payment. Anyone know why they have done it this way?
    Better than what it was before though I guess. Used to take about 3-4 days.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by davetza View Post

Cater Allen

This is the new BACS+1 mandated on 1st Jan 2012 by the Payments Service Directive 2012.

Basically all BACS payments are now day + 1 and this is scheme wide so they've piggybacked upon this.

So in short Cater Allen sort-codes are still not Faster Payments reachable.
      Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

BACS

Originally posted by Notascooby View Post
        This is the new BACS+1 mandated on 1st Jan 2012 by the Payments Service Directive 2012.

Basically all BACS payments are now day + 1 and this is scheme wide so they've piggybacked upon this.

So in short Cater Allen sort-codes are still not Faster Payments reachable.
        it matters not if 'Cater Allen sort-codes are still not Faster Payments reachable' or not as long as yours is

No BACS Payments are ever day + 1 always D+2 (no longer allowed for cycled credits or debits) unless a direct submitter and then they are day + 0

Comment

Working...
        X