• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Huhne Gone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huhne Gone

Chris Huhne has quit as energy secretary after learning he was to be charged with perverting the course of justice over a 2003 speeding case: BBC News - Chris Huhne quits cabinet over speeding points charge

Hi is STILL protesting his innocence though... Surely if he did do it then the CPS now has video evidence and he doesn't have a leg to stand on?
    It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

No honour amongst thieves. Fiddling expenses, house switching, off-shore tax havens, you name it -

How has trust become so abused?
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        No honour amongst thieves. Fiddling expenses, house switching, off-shore tax havens, you name it -

How has trust become so abused?
        Sorry? Are you talking about me or MPs?

Comment

Who would have bet that the people that would resign from the cabinet would all be Lib Dems rather than Tories???
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Apparently Captain chettino is going to invoke the Huhne defence. His wife was driving at the time.

Comment

Any senior Libdem that puts his head above the parapit suddenly finds himself in trouble, Laws/Cable/Huhne. Cameron and Osbourne are running the show, orchestrating everything.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                Any senior Libdem that puts his head above the parapit suddenly finds himself in trouble, Laws/Cable/Huhne. Cameron and Osbourne are running the show, orchestrating everything.
                That is pathetic and lazy. If you bothered to follow Huhne across all media you will see what an odius little jerk he is.
                He is also a wealthy ex city entrepreneur and should therefore fall into your "deserves whatever he gets" Tory style stereotype.
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  That is pathetic and lazy. If you bothered to follow Huhne across all media you will see what an odius little jerk he is.
                  He is also a wealthy ex city entrepreneur and should therefore fall into your "deserves whatever he gets" Tory style stereotype.
                  I think Clegg should take the nuclear option.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                    I think Clegg should take the nuclear option.
                    And take his useless self serving MPs with him back to the safety of the back benches
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X