• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

contract in belgium question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

contract in belgium question

Hello,

I do not know who to ask about about the UE tax/fiscal system. Question: I have the possibility to work under IT consulting contract with a Belgian company for 350E/day .

I do not know which is the most convenient form for this.

A. Registration freelancer in Belgium - 50% charge - NO

B. Company registration as SRL / PFA in Eastern Europe, declare and pay taxes in EE - what form will provide services in Belgium? Since I work / live there, the Belgian state will not take tax income? (double taxation) What are the risks I run?

C. Registration and payment by the offshore company. Belgian company pays the offshore - offshore pays me. Can be a shareholder and employee for the offshore company? Then I can register as freelancer in Belgium (similar to owning a company in EE). What are the risks I run?

Please see 2nd sticky down
    Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

One word, LIMOSA...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        One word, LIMOSA...
        Compulsory Registration under LIMOSA is not a big problem because the BTA use registration in the Commune as the factor which decides whether they send you a tax form.

Lisa has pointed you in the right direction in respect of the best advice about eg the 183 day rule and other issues, you would probably be better off adding any questions you have left to the end of that thread once you've ploughed through it all...

Boo2

Comment

Working...
        X