• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone else got a weird internet stalker?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else got a weird internet stalker?

It is a bit like having an unruly dog to take care of.
    Of course the dog would probably be much brighter, but you get my drift.
    Like Fatal Attraction crossed with the banjo-player in Deliverance.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Bagpuss?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Bagpuss?
      ****?

Wow, swear filter was updated to filter out her name!

Comment

You and Coiderman don't seem to hit it off. But it's pretty entertaining for the rest of us
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

I had churchy stalk me for a bit after I called him out for some pretty unpleasant anti-semitism, but I just stuck him on the ignore list and that solved it.

Zman probably fancies you but doesn't have the emotional range to deal with these strange new feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            You and Coiderman don't seem to hit it off. But it's pretty entertaining for the rest of us
            Don't know what I did to upset him so much. Wish I did, I could employ it elsewhere.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I've had a great big storker on the Internet if that's any consolation.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

There's this inbred halfwit who keeps on hijacking threads with inane comments and thinks lots of emoticons somehow makes his comments amusing!

Halfwit is probably being generous ...

HTH
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  There's this inbred halfwit who keeps on hijacking threads with inane comments and thinks lots of emoticons somehow makes his comments amusing!

HTH
                  Man, you're good.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post

HTH
                    Why don't you ally yourself to him then? That ought to at least confirm the halfwit status?

Comment

Working...
                    X