• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just been looking at a house I might buy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just been looking at a house I might buy

4 bedroom detached house for sale in Shepperton, TW17

In addition you will attain a slice of English history, as the sale includes the title, Lord of the Manor of Shepperton, an ancient title dating back to the medieval times.

You may kneel and kiss my ring.

I reckon this one would be better for you:

4 bedroom end of terrace house for sale in Dacre Street, Morpeth, Four Bedroom End of Terrace House, NE61

Looking unremarkable from the outside, it deserves further investigation from the monumental masonry cracks as soon as you open the door, to the crumbling handrail and dodgy stone steps leading to the garage and small garden
    An adequate supply of reading material is essential when visiting the downstairs wc, to help dispel the gloom of the room
    A first floor landing may initially appear to be carpeted with pleasantly patterned silver strips, however on closer inspection, these strips are merely pieces of tape holding the carpet together
    It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Does the tittle get you a seat in the house of Lords?! Thought not. Fail.

Looks tatty for something so pricey.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Yes I have to sell my existing house first.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Pricey!?!

For the SE that's almost free.

Comment

The flag is a nice touch though
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Indeed. My wife is Lady of Glencairn. Somewhere up in Scotland she owns a piece of land 1cm*1cm..

She always thought she was better than me as she had been to public school (I am merely grammar school). Whem I bought her the title she said "are you taking the p1ss?"

Comment

£275K for that tatty terraced house in Morpeth is more of shock! Who in their right mind...

Comment

Nah. This is more Dims level.

What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Nah. This is more Dims level.

That's my eco-shed™

Comment

Working...
                    X