• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nice excuse

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice excuse

Nice excuse

Man accused of sex act on train walks free from court after judge says 'men do fiddle with themselves in public' | Mail Online
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Speaking at the home he shares with his wife in Basingstoke, Hampshire, Mr Webb said: ‘I feel very, very angry about all this. It’s cost me a lot of money, eight days off work and a job
    Which begs the question, who is it?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

He claims he was playing an imaginary banjo. I was going to add to that then I remembered that Cojak plays the Uke...
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        He claims he was playing an imaginary banjo. I was going to add to that then I remembered that Cojak plays the Uke...
        Does she play it in public?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Does she play it in public?
          Only to paying guests
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

So what's the CUK verdict? Judging by the court judgement, he wasn't guilty, which isn't necessarily innocent.

Comment

When prosecutor Jane Davies asked: ‘Is this an activity you do regularly in the morning, this strumming on your banjo?’, Mr Webb replied: ‘I do it sub-consciously, but yes.’

and

‘I’m bewildered it got this far. It’s been a big strain.’
              doubles entendres all round...
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

It pays to tell the truth, nobody will believe you. Urban Dictionary: one string banjo
                Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  How about playing an imaginary french horn.

"I was only playing with my horn"

Comment

Before Melvyn Webb was acquitted, the judge in his trial had informed the jury that men do sometimes innocently ‘fiddle with themselves in public
                    Indeed, what bloke doesn't, unless they have a small package?

I have to re-arrange a lot whether in public or not, but most of us can do it discreetly.

Comment

Working...
                    X