• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Elf and safety

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elf and safety

Didn't he read his own signs

Park warden who injured himself while putting up health and safety signs to get £70k payout from council | Mail Online

Lucky he didn't slip while not at work. £70K, job's a good 'un. Are the council liable for slips on snow after signs are installed?

lol, so can i send myself flying down the stairs and sue my own company for not having a proper H S E policy? may be a fairly tax efficient way to empty the surplus in company account? lol
    Happy days every day...just keep invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by Friday Blue View Post
      lol, so can i send myself flying down the stairs and sue my own company for not having a proper H S E policy? may be a fairly tax efficient way to empty the surplus in company account? lol
      Don't even need to empty the coffers if you are properly insured...

Comment

Working...
      X