• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

God advice....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God advice....

I'm thinking of taking up a religion to protect me from evil and to pull attractive god fearing women.

Any advice?

Choosing any religious means you are screwed, the fact that pretty much all of them say if you don't believe in our version you will go to hell and you cannot believe in them all so odds are you are going to at least one version of hell, as science states a body of mass cannot be in two places at once you will be left in a state of limbo forever wondering why you spent once day a week in religious servitude when the end result was the same.

Either that or you will be worm food so either way its lose/lose
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

If you become a Monk your plan might not work.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        ...pull attractive god fearing women.
        Clearly you've never seen any god-fearing women. There's a reason they spend all their time in church...
        nomadd liked this post

Comment

get a dog
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

You are an IT Contractor. Apply logic to your search for a god with a simple experiment.

Take Six Million of his 'chosen people' plus assorted Gypsies, Russians, Disabled people, Social Democrats, Jehovah's Witnesses etc, and then systematically gas, shoot and burn them to ash until God stops you doing this.

If he does not intervene, then we can deduce one of the following from this simple experiment:

1. God does not exist, never did, and is a product of man's imagination.
            2. God exists, but is powerless/unwilling to intervene in human affairs, and therefore cannot or will not help you.
            3. God exists, but he has horns and hooves - not a halo.

Comment

As my religious friend once said to me, "If I am wrong I have wasted my life, if you are wrong you have wasted eternity."

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                get a dog
                He wants to protect himself from evil and to pull attractive god fearing women rather than get a friend for life.

Comment

Where is he more likely to find attractive women?

Singing little songs to the great fairy in the sky in a boring church, or dancing naked around a bonfire in the woods at midnight at the full moon? :-)

Btw. If you want to protect yourself from evil, then be even more evil.
                  Last edited by KimberleyChris; 13 March 2012, 22:42.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    He wants to protect himself from evil and to pull attractive god fearing women rather than get a friend for life.
                    AtW, where I come from,
                    having a big ferocious bitch, tremendous animalistic sex, and a friend for life often come in the same package

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X