• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where is Mich The Tester?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Mich The Tester?

Has he perhaps 'I would' one to many times?

Suggestions?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

He's seen a picture of Zoiderman and the consensus is "He Would!", Zoidy recently made it know that he "Lurrrves the cock!" so there ya go, another CUK dating success!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      He's seen a picture of Zoiderman and the consensus is "He Would!", Zoidy recently made it know that he "Lurrrves the cock!" so there ya go, another CUK dating success!
      Ah, if only hey Churchill. Being a lover of the brown pocket and not the pink yourself, I would have kept this post quiet.

Still you keep masking it with all this masculine posturing; it's working really well son.

I guess after spending most of your adult life sleeping in rooms full of young men, you would have been a bit of an uphill gardner, I am just surprised you deny it so much.

Nice that you're copying the same angle though Churchill: It shows real intellect

Comment

I predict there will be bannings in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
          Ah, if only hey Churchill. Being a lover of the brown pocket and not the pink yourself, I would have kept this post quiet.

Still you keep masking it with all this masculine posturing; it's working really well son.

I guess after spending most of your adult life sleeping in rooms full of young men, you would have been a bit of an uphill gardner, I am just surprised you deny it so much.

Nice that you're copying the same angle though Churchill: It shows real intellect
          If you two were a film I'd reckon it would be
          Brokeback mountain or Saving Ryans privates.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            No, it would be the one where some stupid sub human right leaning thug got his comeuppance by being twatted around a park by a good looking, big bastard. The Big bastard is from the West Country.

All the time reminding said fool of his misdemeanours.
            Last edited by Zoiderman; 21 March 2012, 15:30.

Comment

No, it would be the one where some stupid sub human racist thug got his comeuppance by being twatted around a park by a good looking, big bastard. The Big bastard is from the West Country.

All the time reminding said fool of his misdemeanours.
              Stig of the Dump

Comment

No, it would be the one where some stupid sub human racist thug got his comeuppance by being twatted around a park by a good looking, big bastard. The Big bastard is from the West Country.

All the time reminding said fool of his misdemeanours..
                I didn't know Churchill was from the west country
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  I didn't know Churchill was from the west country
                  Even you're not that stupid

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Don't you mean Dumb and Dumber?
                    Anyway last I heard from Mich, he was in a Swiss sanatorium with an incurable venereal disease.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X