• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A thread to bully all hypocritical atheist twunts ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A thread to bully all hypocritical atheist twunts ...

Naming no names off course. I find so-called "atheists" the most nauseating fookwits imaginable. Well at least those who go round forcing their opinions onto others.

I know it's hard for an out and out mediocrity like you, but do try to have a little more originality.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Naming no names off course. I find so-called "atheists" the most nauseating fookwits imaginable. Well at least those who go round forcing their opinions onto others.
      I know, all those fookwit athiests having rights over believers, making schools faith schools, building churches everywhere straight from the pockets of their believers, employing people to shag their kids.

It's better than a ponzi scheme is religion; my muslim colleague pays 15% of all his worldly goods to the local mosque. No wonder the imam is so well dressed and has a chauffeured merc

Oh, hang on.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        I know it's hard for an out and out mediocrity like you, but do try to have a little more originality.
        I know its hard for an out and out cretin like you - but please try to post something original instead of "cretin" the entire time.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          All Athiest folk actually, But only when they speak or use other means of communication to try and foist their silly antiquated and illogical non-beliefs onto us sensible people

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Why 'hypocritical'? All an aethiest has to do is not believe. While believers generally have to stick to not coveting neighbours' asses, steering clear of cloven-hooved beasts, flying planes into towers etc.

Do you think Richard Dawkins has a crafty prey when nobody is looking?
            My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
              have to stick to not coveting neighbours' asses,
              She looks very fetching in her bikini from behind my curtain I'll have you know

Comment

Now I consider myself agnostic, mainly because these day's atheists do spend more time ramming down my throat their "non beliefs" then the religious types and if you ever question them on something its flat out attack without the ability to reason even if in principle you agree with them.
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Now I consider myself agnostic, mainly because these day's atheists do spend more time ramming down my throat their "non beliefs" then the religious types and if you ever question them on something its flat out attack without the ability to reason even if in principle you agree with them.
                  Isn't being agnostic simply like voting Liberal, or being bi-sexual, being a Royal Marine i.e. fence sitting, waiting for the moment to actually choose?

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
                    Isn't being agnostic simply like voting Liberal, or being bi-sexual, being a Royal Marine i.e. fence sitting, waiting for the moment to actually choose?
                    If god proves himself or herself to me I will accept that I could be wrong, its all about being open minded
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X