• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gay bears?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gay bears?

No, not another thread about Brillo & Chuchill.

Tian Tian and Yang Guang have failed to mate. Frankly if I was being watched constantly I'd probably not be interested. Perhaps they should have bought in Bagi Puss or Xeno Phoni.

BBC News - Edinburgh Zoo giant pandas fail to mate
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    No, not another thread about Brillo & Chuchill.

Tian Tian and Yang Guang have failed to mate. Frankly if I was being watched constantly I'd probably not be interested. Perhaps they should have bought in Bagi Puss or Xeno Phoni.

BBC News - Edinburgh Zoo giant pandas fail to mate
    What happened? They were well up for it this morning.

The pandas not the aforementioned posters
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Shouldn't it be gay bear bears
      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

It's all over very quickly. He eats shoots and leaves.

<yes, another oldie>

Comment

You expect pandas to mate in this sort of weather? They probably could not bear thought that their baby bears will have to bear this sort of climate

Comment

I am not an expert in pandas mating but from what I have seen the 'tunnel of love' concrete enclosure they built for them to get it on looks quite like the back lanes of Lothain Road and Leith Docks.

I suppose that is what romance is in Edinburgh.

Comment

Maybe they don't like getting their bits out in public. Not all of us are like baggy you know.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Maybe they don't like getting their bits out in public. Not all of us are like baggy you know.
                They turned off the web cams to give them privacy.

Comment

Working...
                X