• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone live near Coniston?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone live near Coniston?

Am there all next week, and looking on the O2 and Vodafone sites, the 3G mobile reception is Tulip. Is this really the case? What network has 3g coverage round there, or where is the best place to go sit in a cafe all day working, so I'm away from the wife and ALL her family??
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Pretty dire, but then I've avoided going up there for the past year so it might have changed. But when there's big hills all around, I doubt it. My inlaws retired there, so get to visit now and then. Best place to hide would be The Sun Up a bit of a hill from the village, so tends to put the tourists off. Yewdales alright too. Black Bull, tourist hell. There is a couple of cafes.... and a tourist info office...and some mines....

Have fun!

Comment

Working...
    X