PDA

View Full Version : <conspiracy theory "Gareth Williams"

NonnyMouse
24th April 2012, 22:11
The inquest for Gareth Williams, M16 spy and mathmatical genius is ruminating on the fact that he couldnt have climbed into a sports bag, locked the padlock on the outside on his own, and yet there were no signs of him putting up a struggle or of foul play - including no signs of drugs/poision.

Just mentioning this because I happened to be reading this on The Times online earlier today- an article entitled 'mysterious DNA found at the scene' and in the comments there was a reference to a book 'Open Verdict' that talked about why 20 odd IT Contractors in the 1980's at Porton Down might have died mysteriously
and yet a couple of hours later - all such comments on The Times website have now disappeared.

<conspiracy theory/>

wim121
24th April 2012, 22:18
If you work for the government, you shouldn't piss them off and break the secrets act or ruffle any feathers. It might be righteous to publicise a wrong, but not if you've agreed not to.

Some people close to me have worked in varying degrees of intelligence, however they haven't been killed off as they've kept their traps shut, even with family, as they swore they would.

I do find online news editing funny sometimes. In some cases like you say, an article will be published, then disappear or be modified.

NonnyMouse
24th April 2012, 22:26
The inquest for Gareth Williams, M16 spy and mathmatical genius is ruminating on the fact that he couldnt have climbed into a sports bag, locked the padlock on the outside on his own, and yet there were no signs of him putting up a struggle or of foul play - including no signs of drugs/poision.

Just mentioning this because I happened to be reading this on The Times online earlier today- an article entitled 'mysterious DNA found at the scene' and in the comments there was a reference to a book 'Open Verdict' that talked about why 20 odd IT Contractors in the 1980's at Porton Down might have died mysteriously
and yet a couple of hours later - all such comments on The Times website have now disappeared.

<conspiracy theory/>

Diver
24th April 2012, 22:29

<conspiracy theory/>

1980's - Eleven microbiologists mysteriously dead over the span of just five months at Porton Down :glasses

MarillionFan
24th April 2012, 22:37
Brillopad could have killed himself, got himself into
a small bag, closed it, locked it, wiped the DNA from the
zip, dropped himself in the bath, reordered
his DVDs in alphabetical order and then locked the front door.

Nothing suspicious at all.

wim121
24th April 2012, 22:54
I was sure I posted in this thread earlier but it seems to have vanished?

Conspiracy theory?

Diver
24th April 2012, 23:00
I do find online news editing funny sometimes. In some cases like you say, an article will be published, then disappear or be modified.

I was under the impression that once its in the system it's always in the system.:eyes:glasses

cojak
24th April 2012, 23:02
The numpty posted twice. :rolleyes:

I'm tempted to merge the 2 rather than delete one

AtW
24th April 2012, 23:04
The inquest for Gareth Williams, M16 spy

This is M16 -

http://images.wikia.com/airsoft/images/a/a5/M16.jpg

MI6 is this -

http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00UTEQWqfKUtaP/3833-600D-PVC-Nylon-Backpack-with-Big-Zipper.jpg

GOT IT?!?! :mad

wim121
24th April 2012, 23:04

Haha yes, just realised that clicking in my settings panel :emb

Glad I'm not going crazy :laugh

Diver
24th April 2012, 23:05

Or option 3, delete the numpty :D

You're up late! shouldn't you be deep in the arms of Morpheus now (or at least Mr c and snoring loudly)

amcdonald
24th April 2012, 23:30
It's just a question of whose government had him killed, I'd bet on it being ours...

NotAllThere
25th April 2012, 05:12

I couldn't resist that temptation.

...Glad I'm not going crazy :laughErm. I might have some bad news for you there... :eek :rolleyes:

SupremeSpod
25th April 2012, 05:41
If you work for the government, you shouldn't piss them off and break the secrets act or ruffle any feathers. It might be righteous to publicise a wrong, but not if you've agreed not to.

Some people close to me have worked in varying degrees of intelligence, however they haven't been killed off as they've kept their traps shut, even with family, as they swore they would.

Anyone else spot a flaw there?

doomage
25th April 2012, 08:44
Brillopad could have killed himself, got himself into
a small bag, closed it, locked it, wiped the DNA from the
zip, dropped himself in the bath, reordered
his DVDs in alphabetical order and then locked the front door.

Nothing suspicious at all.

And found time to write about 100 posts on CUK

wim121
25th April 2012, 15:59
I couldn't resist that temptation.

Erm. I might have some bad news for you there... :eek :rolleyes:
Hehehehehe

Anyone else spot a flaw there?
No flaw at all.

You're better if you do any work for the government or MOD not to have any intelligence. All you need to do is follow orders.

Many from the forces will know this to be true. You shouldnt be countering your orders with a better plan, you shut up and do as you're told.

SupremeSpod
25th April 2012, 16:13
No flaw at all.

You're better if you do any work for the government or MOD not to have any intelligence. All you need to do is follow orders.

Many from the forces will know this to be true. You shouldnt be countering your orders with a better plan, you shut up and do as you're told.

You've obviously not spoken to any Royal Marines.

Read this... http://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/About-the-Royal-Navy/~/media/Files/Navy-PDFs/About-the-Royal-Navy/Royal%20Marines%20Vision.pdf

I'll be asking questions later.

xoggoth
25th April 2012, 17:09
It is quite clear you have to be gay and/or into bondage to be in MI6. Why don't they just advertise for those talents? The good at spying bit can be taken as read.

The Adventures of James Bondage (http://www.xoggoth.org/pages/bloggoth38.html#bp_38_37)

OwlHoot
25th April 2012, 17:22
The inquest for Gareth Williams, M16 spy and mathmatical genius is ruminating on the fact that he couldnt have climbed into a sports bag, locked the padlock on the outside on his own, and yet there were no signs of him putting up a struggle or of foul play - including no signs of drugs/poision. ...

If it wasn't foul play, perhaps he had a nervous breakdown. It's odd how the circumstances of his death, within a locked bag within a locked flat, an enigma within an enigma so to speak, are vaguely analogous to the kind of decryption work he was doing. So if it was suicide then maybe he intended the circumstances to be symbolic.

But then the lady who spoke to him shortly before said he was cheerful. So perhaps suicide doesn't seem so likely, unless the authorities are covering up poor management in pushing a possibly highly-strung sensitive sort of person too hard in his work until the pressure broke him.

OwlHoot
25th April 2012, 17:36
So why wasn't David Shayler (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Shayler) found trussed up in an overnight bag or floating face down in a canal?

He seems to have blabbed about just about everything he encountered during his time in MI5.

TimberWolf
25th April 2012, 17:38
He's done it before, allegedly: MI6 spy Gareth Williams was 'discovered in bed with hands tied to headboard' - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9226008/MI6-spy-Gareth-Williams-was-discovered-in-bed-with-hands-tied-to-headboard.html)

SupremeSpod
25th April 2012, 19:08
It is quite clear you have to be gay and/or into bondage to be in MI6. Why don't they just advertise for those talents? The good at spying bit can be taken as read.

The Adventures of James Bondage (http://www.xoggoth.org/pages/bloggoth38.html#bp_38_37)

The upsetting thing is that these people have been vetted and deemed to be fit to serve in positions of great trust.

The DVA is a bloody joke!

Ministry of Defence | About Defence | What we do | Security and Intelligence | DBS National Security Vetting | The Vetting Process (http://www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/AboutDefence/WhatWeDo/SecurityandIntelligence/DVA/TheVettingProcess.htm)

AtW
25th April 2012, 19:26
The upsetting thing is that these people have been vetted and deemed to be fit to serve in positions of great trust.

:laugh

SupremeSpod
25th April 2012, 19:30
:laugh

What are you laughing at? Someone died, you sick bastard!

AtW
25th April 2012, 19:34
What are you laughing at? Someone died, you sick bastard!

I am laughing at you because you amuse me like a klown.

SupremeSpod
25th April 2012, 19:39
I am laughing at you because you amuse me like a klown.

Why, because I think the DVA is a joke or did you just decide that now was the right time to start laughing?

You're a sick puppy, no wonder you can't get laid without paying for it.

AtW
25th April 2012, 19:58
You're a sick puppy, no wonder you can't get laid without paying for it.

I think it's you paid to get laid - remember that expensive divorce of yours? :laugh

d000hg
25th April 2012, 20:08
He paid to stop having to do it, surely.

AtW
25th April 2012, 20:20
He paid to stop having to do it, surely.

No, it was a deferred payment with very high punitive level of interest.

HTH

BrilloPad
25th April 2012, 20:21
No, it was a deferred payment with very high punitive interest.

HTH

How the divorced amongst us here wish we had been like you. Unattractive to women. We are all jealous.

TimberWolf
9th May 2012, 22:27
Army veteran claims spy-in-bag could easily have locked himself in holdall... and we can prove it in video | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2141946/Army-veteran-claims-spy-bag-easily-locked-holdall--prove-video.html)

I don't know enough to speculate. Was the key in the bag with him?

OwlHoot
10th May 2012, 00:10
Army veteran claims spy-in-bag could easily have locked himself in holdall... and we can prove it in video | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2141946/Army-veteran-claims-spy-bag-easily-locked-holdall--prove-video.html)

I don't know enough to speculate. Was the key in the bag with him?

Perhaps he used a key made of ice. :tongue

BrilloPad
10th May 2012, 06:55
Perhaps he used a key made of ice. :tongue

Thank you Mr Creek. Now back to your windmill please.

Old Hack
10th May 2012, 06:59
If it wasn't foul play, perhaps he had a nervous breakdown. It's odd how the circumstances of his death, within a locked bag within a locked flat, an enigma within an enigma so to speak, are vaguely analogous to the kind of decryption work he was doing. So if it was suicide then maybe he intended the circumstances to be symbolic.

I thought the very same thing. Genuinely thought maybe he wanted to leave a riddle. But then you see all of the procedures not being adhered to by MI6 staff and it makes you question yourself...

wim121
10th May 2012, 14:55
Nobody was saying it was impossible for a contortionist or very flexible person to do that as a trick. That wasn't the debate which they are glossing over (no surprise there), the debate was:
- The individual in question wouldn't be able to climb in to a holdall, in a bathtub. Hurrah if some young flexible blonde can, nearly all people the subjects age, gender and size cannot.
- Even if one could, no one would off themselves in such a way. You would panic and leave signs of clawing away on the inside of the bag, but a suicidal person wouldn't even contemplate that.
- If one is truly suicidal, leaving a mystery behind or clear forethought and concious behaviour to execute such a plan, isn't what goes through the mind of one overridden with such powerful emotions. Expecting anyone to believe otherwise is foolhardy.