• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Horrible news for Porsche drivers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horrible news for Porsche drivers

Porsche drivers are three times more likely to have a crash than those who drive a Daewoo, research suggests.

Source: The cars with the worst safety records - Telegraph

Originally posted by Dave500
    Austin? That shows how far back these records go. What relevance are they to today's cars? 911s in the 70s/80s were lethal in the wrong hands. Totally different car today.
    This is also clearly taken from insurance claim records. Fiats and Daewoos are worthless after a few years. Who would bother to claim for a dented Daewoo? One wishes journalists would do their job properly without scaremongering about 'dangerous' Porsche drivers using nonsense statistics.
    WHS.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Porsche drivers are three times more likely to have a crash than those who drive a Daewoo, research suggests.

That may be bad news for them.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Not sure what that's proving. In my opinion BMW drivers are the worst drivers. If some twat is going to be tailgating you in the motorway you can bet your bottom dollar it's some twattish sales rep in a Beamer.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Not sure what that's proving. In my opinion BMW drivers are the worst drivers. If some twat is going to be tailgating you in the motorway you can bet your bottom dollar it's some twattish sales rep in a Beamer.
          Or an agent
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I thought to buy a BMW you had to be a drug dealer or a pimp?

And dont ask which one I am......

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              Or an agent
              He'll be on the nine headed serpent going the wrong way up the hard shoulder.

Comment

Thats because the german Cortina is like dog s**t, its everywhere

Comment

Not sure what that's proving. In my opinion Audi drivers are the worst drivers. If some twat is going to be tailgating you in the motorway you can bet your bottom dollar it's some twattish sales rep in a Audi.
                  FTFY
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

WHS - was also going to post Audi as the tailgating idjit.

Comment

Working...
                    X